Through college, one my most cherished escapes during and after classes was 2k23 mt playing the NBA 2K franchise and, specifically career mode. I put hours into every version of the game for a couple of years, regardless of whether it was as a point guard for the Heat or Lakers or some other team in the league.

As time has gone along, my interest in 2K has slowed down, partly because I've enjoyed playing different games, but in part due to the tedious nature of the 2K franchise. In reality, it has been close to a half-dozen years since the last time I really played in an NBA 2K game.

The return to the current 2K23 edition, then it brought delightful surprises as well as some frustrating discoveries too. The game has seen some adjustments to enhance the game -as in MyTEAMas well as some aspects that seem to miss the point.

Coming in to the most recent 2K23 edition, then brought pleasant surprises and some frustrating finds as well. There were some adjustments made to enhance the gameplaysimilar to MyTEAMand also some elements that appear to miss the point.

My first move once I started the game was to go straight to cheap mt nba 2k23 career mode and start creating my character. Some aspects of this process have changed for the better including limiting the potential of skill points and the way you compare the type the player that you've created.